Please Take Note: In this policy, “us”, “we”, or “our” means NDL REALTY, owners of this website.
1. Your Personal Information That We Collect
Personal information about visitors to our sites is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
The personal information we collect falls into four categories: contact details, click trails, activity history, and publishable content.
- Contact details are collected as supplied by you from time to time.
- Click trails record the paths taken by visitors through the website. This information is generally recorded against IP address, and may be possible to correlate by computer.
- Activity History consists of orders, enquiries, votes submitted via the website, or offline contact you have with us such as phone calls.
- Publishable content consists of comments or other submissions of content you would like us to publish on our website.
2. How We Collect Personal Information
In the course of providing our services, we collect personal information in a variety of ways. For example, information is collected when you:
- Ask to be placed on one of our mailing lists.
- Apply for a job with us.
- Make an enquiry about our services or property.
- Visit our web site or become a client or debtor of the company.
- Information provided by you.
- You provide most of the personal information directly to us and for a specific purpose.
Contact details and publishable content are collected when supplied by you either via the website or direct to us by other means.
Click trails can be correlated over time by the use of ‘cookies’ as outlined in section 6. In most cases click trail data is not directly individually identifiable. These are also recorded by our servers as each request reaches the website. This includes but is not limited to:
- The type of browser you are using.
- The date and time of your visit.
- Your IP address.
- The address of the website that referred you to ours.
- The addresses of pages accessed and any documents downloaded.
Activity history is recorded whenever you undertake an activity such as submit an enquiry, make a comment, vote on an object, and may additionally be recorded by us when you contact us offline.
3. How We Use the Information and Why We Collect
We collect your personal contact details and activity history:
- To respond to requests or queries you raise.
- To confirm your identity.
- To fulfil orders made by you.
- To keep you up to date with news, special offers, and other marketing information you have opted-in to receive.
We collect click trail data:
- To measure and monitor the performance of our website.
- To estimate interest in our products and services.
- To refine and update our website’s content.
Use of the Information for a Secondary Purpose
We may sometimes use the personal information we collect for a secondary purpose, that is, for use in a way different from the original reason for collection. We will only do this in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented.
- Where the secondary purpose is directly related to the primary purpose, and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information in such a way, or
- Where we are permitted or required by law, or it is in the interests of public safety to do so.
You can also request that information about you be corrected or deleted. This is part of our commitment to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
4. How We Disclose It
You should be aware that we may use your email address to contact you in the future. We may share your contact details with third party advertisers who may contact you regarding the marketing of your property, unless you explicitly advise us not to do so.
These are the following circumstances:
- As part of a sale of all or part of our business.
- When explicitly authorised to do so by yourself at the time you supply the information
- As required or authorised by any applicable law.
- As required for processing of credit card payments by Internet Payment Gateways and Merchant Facilities.
- As part of any investigation by us into you or your activity on our website (including to your Internet Service Provider or network administrator).
- To lessen or prevent a serious threat to a person’s health or safety.
5. Publishable Content
Publishable content is collected and republished where applicable in order to enable a two-way conversation in public between us and our visitors.
Content submitted by you for publication may be disclosed to all visitors of our website, and/or republished on other websites at our discretion.
If you provide personal information either of your own or of any third party as part of publishable content, you warrant that you have permission to publish said information and indemnify us against any consequences resulting from the publication of said information.
If you find your personal information published on our website without your consent, please contact us immediately as outlined in section 10.
Cookies are electronic tokens containing small amounts of information that are passed between a web browser and server. They are used to maintain session state between pages or to retain information between visits if you return to the website at a later time.
7. Opting In And Out
You may opt out from the correlation of passive activity data by turning off cookies in your browser. Please note however that disabling cookies may result in a reduction of available functionality on our site including but not limited to the loss of the ability to post comments and vote on content.
When you supply us with your email address you may be asked to opt in to receive marketing information by e-mail or other means.
You will be given the opportunity to opt out from receiving further communications from us in accordance with this policy each time we send you information for which you have opted in. This comes in the form of an ‘unsubscribe’ link, generally in the footer and/or header of each email.
If you receive any communication purporting to be connected with us or our products or services that you believe has been sent to you other than in accordance with this policy, or in breach of any law, please contact us immediately as outlined in section 10.
8. Information Management & Security
With the exclusion of information supplied for publication (as outlined in section 5), we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is not lost, misused, or inadvertently provided to unauthorised third parties, including by means of firewalls, password locking, truncation of credit card data, encryption of data in transit, and secured servers.
We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our site. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
However, we will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
You must ensure the security and confidentiality of any username and/or password used by yourself to access this website. You agree that you will be held responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password (including but not limited to publication of illegal or defamatory material or any other unlawful activity, or unauthorised charging of your credit card).
In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for privacy or security practices of any third party or events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your personal information, please contact us immediately as outlined in section 10.
9. Gaining Access to Your Information
You have the right (excluding exceptions outlined in the Privacy Act) to seek access to and update or correct the personal information we hold about you. If you make an access request, we will ask you to verify your identity. We may charge a fee to cover the costs of meeting your request.
If you would like to seek access to personal information we hold about you, you can contact us as outlined in section 10.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to Web sites outside of our web site, as well as to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of companies linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web sites and its privacy statement.
Further Privacy Information
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s website.
10. How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or complaints about how we collect, use, disclose, manage or store your personal information, or would like to request access or changes to the information we hold, please contact us in writing at:
353 Docklands Drive